Here to help! – We are still in operation!!
We understand the present time is challenging and unprecedented. Like you, Harrison Contracting Company (HCC) has taken internal steps to ensure employee and customer safety and health under the recommendations of our government officials and health organizations (CDC/WHO). During this time, HCC remains operational and available to come alongside any special painting needs you might have. We can also help with special cleaning and/or disinfectant application services depending on your needs. If you are considering how to use this temporary shutdown to complete cleaning and/or painting projects that would otherwise be challenging when you are operational, we want to make ourselves available to help. We can quickly mobilize our crews if you need additional support and we remain more than just your painter, we are your partner
Regardless of any shutdown painting, please know we wish you and your team the very best during this time. If there is anything we can do, please don’t hesitate to let us know. Email us at: email@example.com
VIRAL CLEANING AND DISINFECTANT APPLICATION SERVICES**
“BASIC” PREVENTION SERVICES
Treat space for protection against virus/pathogens Included services:
- Light mist with CDC and EPA-approved cleaning agents
- Wet wipe “high touch” surfaces, such as:
- Doors, door handles, handrails, etc.
- Light switches
- Phones, computers, cash register keyboards, etc.
- Surface wipe (as above) – partition doors & walls, sinks, faucets, vanities, toilets & flush hardware, doors, light switches, grab bars
- Mop floors with approved chemical/botanical agents
“ADVANCED” PREVENTION SERVICES
Cleaning and sanitizing in accordance with IICRC guideline S-520:
- HEPA Vac surfaces
- Wipe all hard surfaces
- Apply mist/fog to penetrate areas that cannot be reached with cleaning cloths/wipes/wands
- Fog via the HVAC system with CDC and EPA- approved agents to kill virus
- Steam clean carpets & upholstered surfaces
- Strip & wax VCT / vinyl flooring
- Provide hand sanitizer stations
In addition to the above, services can be tailored to meet unique industry needs:
- Restaurant/Food Service seating areas, bars, kitchen areas
- Retail self-check-out keypads, break rooms, desks, workstations, printers, copiers, conference tables & chair arms
- Banking VAT carriers, ATM touch screens, keypads, teller station surfaces, break rooms, desks, workstations, printers, copiers, conference tables & chair arms
- General Office Space staff break rooms, desks, workstations, printers, copiers, conference tables & chair arms
*Use of these practices are not a guarantee against infection or transmittal of virus/pathogens. Due to the nature of viruses, bacteria, and other pathogens, re-treatment may be necessary. Service may be subject to after-hours / emergency rates. Pricing will vary based upon square footage, count of items or surfaces to be wiped, hours our crews can access the space, and availability of materials to perform the services listed.